Thursday, July 16, 2009

Allegedly "Quick" Update

HELLO. I haven't blogged in seriously a LOOOOONG time. Like, last blog was fourth of July. Now it's the...16th (?)

Many things have happened.

1. First Session ended at camp. D: all the people were so awesome, and i'm gonna miss them. Still, i'm glad that we didn't lose TOO MANY people. Beach day was sad and epic. I had a chicken dog. This "no red meat" thing is actually going along swimmingly. Nobody got stung by a sting ray this time! :D hoorah. complete success.

2. Went out with Libbz to the mall and got some HP garb to wear to the MIDNIGHT SHOWING. I got a Gryffindor shirt and she got a Slytherin one. I also got blood pops, which are lollipops--the strawberry variety--that turn your tounge BRIGHT red. It's pretty epic. I also got a Gryffindor crest necklace that I put my keys on. Finally, I got some 3D red and blue sunglasses, which are epic to a whole new degree.

3. Went with Libby, her mom, and her aunt to THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING OF HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE. It was so fun. We were in the middle for the scale of the "People Who Wear Too Much Harry Potter Stuff Just For The Movie" And We just wore shirts. There were some people wearing Hogwarts-like uniforms (I ACTUALLY SAW SOMEONE WHO WAS DRESSED TO BE IN RAVENCLAW WHICH MADE ME REALLY EXCITED BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO DRESS IN STUFF THAT'S NOT A MAIN CHARACTER OR SOMEONE IN GRYFFINDOR OR SLYTHERIN) and then some really crazy fans who wore cloaks and such. There was this one lady who wore an extremely convincing McGonnagal costume. I also brought my awesome wand that Maya carved last year. I'm sure everyone was jealous of it.

4. Second Session started. I. MISS. THE. SNARKY. HUMUS. FLINGING. STONEFISH. OF. PUDDING. This new group doesn't get along as well as we did first session. There are actual cliques and it makes me want to tear my hair out. Like seriously, some of the people in my group are real, for lack of a better word, douchebags.


Well, I saw a movie so y'all know what that means....
MOVIE RATING TIME.


Harry Potter And the Half Blood Prince.
I LOVED it. Despite how confusing it seemed, I stayed on track the whole time and surprisingly, did not get confused at all. There were parts that had you laughing really hard, completely terrified in your seat, and tearing up (well not me tearing up). It's plotline was very exciting and it kept my attention. The effects weren't corny, and the movie kept me on the edge of my seat. I was actually a HUGE fan of the Ron-Lavender-Hermione love triangle. Like in the scenes when Hermione sees them kissing or like PDAing or something, i actually developed a huge like hollow feeling in my gut and i felt SO bad for her. Emma Watson is pretty brilliant. Every actor portrayed their character so well. I'd see it again--in fact, I think I am seeing it again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment