Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stolen

Okay. So, I'm stealing Lindsay's idea about the bullet points. Take that.

Moosik.

  • GREEN DAY ALBUM. 21st CENTURY BREAKDOWN. A-MAZE-ING. Best songs: Murder City, 21 Guns, ¿Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl), ¡Viva La Gloria! Not as good as some of their old albums, but its good enough to tie with American Idiot. iloveyougreenday.
  • Choir Concert Tomorrow. Me going? Iunno, I want to cause they're singing all you need is love. I don't know if i can. ONLY TIME WILL TELL
Televsion.
  • EYE-DOHL. finale. i missed it due to homework, so now i'm watching it right now. So far I've seen Adam's Mad World and His second one (iunno what it was called) and Kris's Ain't No Sunshine. I say so far they are tied. Mad world was very OKAY but Kris's was FREAKING AMAZING. Have I ever mentioned how much I want Kris's guitar? Well I want it. So, anyone thinking birthday gifts...that guitar would be nice. Second Kris song was pretty good. So far they are completely tied. Adam's third preformance. I really really liked it. Prolly gonna download it later. No offense Adam, but in Mad World, what was up with that coat. Reminded me of Neo's coat in Matrix. Kris was really good too. Pretty fair finale. I'm sure Adam's winning for popular vote, but preformance wise, pretty equal. Don't mock me. I really like Carrie Underwood's song for the like leaving song for Idol. Its so sad. Makes me very nostalgic feeling. Remdins me most of when allison left. so sad. EW TATIANNA.
  • GLEE ON TONIGHT! Looking Foward to it. Lauren Gottlieb (no idea on spelling), a former SYTYCD contestant is on it. She was one of my favorites. Very excited.
  • OH MY GOD SO MANY COMMERCIALS DURING IDOL. omg allison was in the audience for it. aww miss her. watching it now. wow, their cheer uniforms look like our schools. HAHA "you think this is hard? try being water boarded" Sad but funny. The kinda creeper guy in teh blue shirt in the teachers lounge hitting on the red head looks a little like eden's dad. OMG THE PRINCIPAL WAS IN CHUCK. HE PLAYED PEYMAN ALAHI THE "WOOKIE"
  • CHUCK. RENEWED. THIRD. SEASON. SIGNED. 13. MORE. EPISODES.
    WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ASD;LFKNASIFNEOWANSDF. you have no idea how glad I am. NERD HERD PREVAILS. AND KUNG FU.
Bookies.
  • Finished Candle in the Wind. I thouroughly enjoyed it. It was really sad, but really good. A TEENY bit predictable, but all in all I was completely 100% satisfied in the end. Really really really liked it. Goes on my list of top 20 books probably. Only two books i have EVER read for school have made it there: This and The Cay.
  • I HAVE FOUND THE BOOK THEIF. WIN
  • John Green. New Book. Very Excited. Hank Green. Writing book. Equally as Excited.
The Net.
  • Nat Tran. Very funny.
  • John Green. Loved the question tuesday vid.
  • Loved the new phillinthecircle video. really intersting.
ABOUT ALL I CAN THINK OF NOW. bai.


No comments:

Post a Comment