Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ITS STUDY FOR SCIENCE TIME. which means, TIME TO BLOG.

Reasons why I hate Nick Stonnington
  • He doesn't know who the Beatles are. Come on. And when we played some of them for him he said "They're not that good." Jeff said "COME ON YOU DON'T KNOW JOHN LENNON?!" Nick responded "You mean Jay Leno?" oh dear.
  • HE ALWAYS BLAMED ME AND MATT FOR THE MISTAKES HE MADE AND WHEN WE CORRECTED HIM HE BLAMED IT ON US. ugh.
  • Because of the above reason, HE NEVER IMPROVES ON THE MISTAKES HE HAS MADE. Okay, we got "Don't Know Why" like two months ago. When we FIRST read it, he didn't hold a note long enough so i said "Hey, remember to play that note longer than you think." He said "Oh, well you didn't hold it either." I argued and finally got him to say he'd practice it. Today was our last concert. The last time we played it at 5th grade orientation, about two months after he got it. HE STILL HASN'T GOTTEN IT RIGHT. And Matt and I have corrected him and corrected him and corrected him. Oy Vey.
  • Once again, he doesn't know who the beatles are, and doesn't like them.

MOVING ON. Today was the Awards Concert. Food was nummy. We played, I failed improv, nothing special. I won the directors award. I can't be 100% happy with winning though. I felt that others deserved it more than I did.

GOLDSTEIN HASN'T BEEN HERE IN A WHILE. YAHOOOO.


11 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment