Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29, 2009

open house. got there at 5. stayed till like 8:30. this tells you how much of a life i have...okey. so with band we played a bunch of stuffs. jazz i had a solo and it was very weird cause noah held up the mic for me and like, there was a weird-o echo so it screwed me up a little :/ well at least people said i was good.

i have made a decision. i am SO DOING MARCHING BAND. like omg, most fun ever. i talked to molly folsom and adela (juniors in band who play trumpet) and they were all cool and said that we need to join cause they're loosing 6 senior trumpets next year. god. gonna be hard to fill those shoes. only wind ensamble and orchestra go on tours which makes me mad cause i am nowhere near good enough to join, and apparently orchestra for trumpets is like 34645736245 bars of rests, and then you play like 3 notes. BUT THEY'RE GOING TO ITALY. ITALY FOR GODS SAKE. I WANNA GO TO ITALY. so unfair.

open house was kind of a bust. we played, then i went and had to play more, then i had to put away everything, and before i knew it, all my friends were gone T.T so then i went to nitta and saw lindsay and walked around with her fambam for a while.

PS ALEX I AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU GOT A NEW IPHONE AND BAHH GO DIE.

well. this just might be my worst blog ever. haha. fail.

I NEEDA DO MATH NOW SO BUH-BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment