Monday, April 27, 2009

Blog Numero Uno.

CAUTION.
THIS BLOG MAY CONTAIN DRAGGING PLOTLINES, INSIDE JOKES AND REFERENCES THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, HARSH LANGUAGE, AND VIOLENCE TOWARDS SOMEONE NAMED GOLDSTEIN. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

You know what I hate? Well I hate a lot of things, but right now i am hating when your cursor thing (the little blinky line that tells you where you are when you're typing) suddenly disappears. Like, seriously, why does it even do that. It doesn't help anything AT FREAKING ALL. Okay, enough ranting for today.

So er hi! :) I'm Liana...I don't really know what to say now. As you can tell, I am obviously not a talented blogger. My life isn't really exciting enough for stuff like this. My blog for like the week will probably consist of: "go to school, get home, take nap, tv, hw." Sounds exciting? I thought so.

So why make a blog? Well earlier, my friend Lindsay made a blog (go and read her's, she wants readers/viewers/creepers) so i decided, why not.

Today is the day that my favorite TV show ends. Yes, it is the death of the show CHUCK. This is a horrible tragedy, that one of the best, funniest, addicting TV shows is ending because it doesn't get enough viewers. Like, Chuck is WAY more educational than the stupider shows today like "Gossip Girl" or "90210" or even the dreaded "The Hills." Why should a TV show like this end when all these horrible shows that pretty much consist of lies, attractive people, fighting, money, drugs, and sex still go on, and this innocent TV show just dissapears.

Well, Chuck starts in 15 min, and I should get some homework done.

Uh...I don't really know how to sign off of a blog...
erm BAI.

2 comments:

  1. HMM i wouldn't say you're average.
    i don't think anyone i hang out with is..

    CHUCK

    ReplyDelete