Thursday, June 11, 2009

THE END

Today is grad. And the last day of middle school. And Lindsays birthday (more on that later on).

grad·u·a·tion
\ˌgra-jə-ˈwā-shən\
noun
1: a mark on an instrument or vessel indicating degrees or quantity ; also : these marks
2 a
: the award or acceptance of an academic degree or diploma b: commencement
3
: arrangement in degrees or ranks

Today's graduation will feature the SECOND definition of graduation. Oh jeez. Graduation. The end of middle school. I can't say that I'm 100% excited for high school. I can't say that I REALLY want to leave middle school. These three years that I've spent here I have taken for granted, and now, now, its over. The passing period Natelborg runs, the Wind Ensemble with Dr. McD, the annoying cafeteria lady with the glasses and high pitched voice that never lets you get away with anything, coach yelling at us to get our socks on, the timed runs. All of these are now just a memory from a distant time. Even though there were many horrible, boring, and horribly boring things, I will miss it very VERY much. The friends I've made here are pretty much the biggest bomb on the entire earth. I am SO SO SO SO SO SAD THAT LIBBY IS LEAVING US :[ I can't imagine school without her random-ness. So, yeah. Its the end. Not even the beginning of the end. The plain old end. But on a brighter note, every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. Who knows what's in store at the good 'ol high school? I'm looking forward to all the adventures to come at SMHS. I'm sure it'll all be fun.


OK YESTERDAY WAS SPIRIT DAY AND WE WON AGAIN! Back to Back to Back. 3x FTW!

Lindsay's bday--
I got her present and her card. I hope she likes them. I am so trying to send her a text at 9 and if i forget i will be very angry.


More on grad later (seeing that it hasn't happened yet) I'm sure it will be a complete sob fest. I made a bet with Eden for 10 bucks that she'll cry. Imma win myself ten bucks today. hoorah. I can't believe its the end. June 11, 3:14 (OMG ITS PI) PM, Pacific Standard Time, I can't believe a year has gone by so fast.

GOTTA GO SHOWER FOR GRADUATION. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment