Friday, June 19, 2009

SUMMER (sucks)

Summer. Fun in the sun. No school. Always with the friends. Running on the beach. Vacations to tropical islands. Yup, living the good life.

Not for someone named Liana Kindler.

Summer, so far, for her is like this. Wake up at 1-ish in the afternoon. Lay around until about 1:30. Get up and have some breakfa---lunch. Slack off (surf the web, watch tv, etc) until about 11. Begin F-R-E-N-D-S marathon. Go to bed around 3:30 AM. Repeat.

Let's face the sad truth.
Summer Blows.


Seriously. I haven't seen anyone other than Libby (WHICH WAS REALLY FUN BOTH TIMES.) or the fam bam since grad night. How pathetic. Well I'm duper excited for FNL tomorrow, even though it'll probably just be me, Libby, Kirstie, Umi, and Lauren. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. :P Just kidding, you guys are frigging sweet.

CAMPCAMPCAMPCAMPCAMPCAMPCAMPCAMP!
Camp starts this coming Monday! Whoo hoo! I guess I get to be a smidge more social than I am already (haha, me. social.) Pretty excited to see everyone again, its been like a year. Don't know who i'm gonna get as a counsler (hopefully Steve or Christina). Nervous but excited (LIKE AT GRAD)

Saturday (yes I do know that this is totally not in order at all) I got a trumpet sectional meeting for marching band. Yes, that's right bring on the feather bucket hats and the uniforms! Well not really, but we're going over some basics and the music at the section leader's house. I feel kind of bad for putting everone through this huge hassle. But, sometimes camp gets in the way of important stuff (like band camp). I am actually sort of sad to miss band camp. Gosh I'm a nerd.

Oh jeez i just realized something.
I'm a freshman.
Oh man.
Freshman.
High School.
New Meat.
Fresh Start?

Oh Lord, save me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment